Tuesday 17 January 2012

Anemia Testimonial: Wow, I Was Surprised - Wheatgrass Helps Anemia!

Anemia Testimonial: Wow, I Was Surprised - Wheatgrass Helps Anemia!

I was feeling run down and tired. I went into the doctor and they ran some blood tests and found out that I was experiencing an extreme case of iron-deficiency anemia.

The doctor gave me a prescription for strong iron pills. I had taken iron pills in the past. They would make me nauseated and constipated. I was not interested in doing this, so I started to look for more natural ways to address the anemia.

I heard about wheatgrass juice helping to build healthier blood and assisting with anemia. I decided to try drinking the wheatgrass juice and I found great success.

When they first took my blood, it was way below the proper iron range. After 2 months of drinking wheatgrass juice, I was in the high numbers of the iron range.

For those two months, I drank 2 ounce wheatgrass juice shots, 3 times per week, at a local juice bar. Drinking the wheatgrass juice was the answer for me and it did not have any bad side effects!

by Marilyn (Arizona ,Source:www.healthbanquet.com)

0 comments:

Post a Comment